Homemade Coffee Rub Recipe
This all purpose coffee spice rub is our all-time favourite dry rub that we use on everything. It's earthy, flavourful and great to use on anything you want to quickly cook up on the grill. Quick to make - you can double, triple or quadruple the recipe so that you only need to make it once and have plenty leftover.
Servings: 1 Cup of Dry Rub
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee (medium grind)
- 2 tablespoons paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (or dried onion flakes)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cayenne (Optional. Reduce the amount for a less spicy rub)
- Do not use pre-used coffee grounds, it doesn't have any flavor
- This recipe scales very well, create more to have it on hand to easily have it available
- Store this in an air-tight container for 2-3 months.
- If you don't want to grind fresh coffee beans, you can use pre-ground coffee or instant coffee.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7022mg | Potassium: 974mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 11133IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 9mg